Follow Up is KEY To Creating a Successful Sales System

The Problem is That Follow Up is Often Forgotten in the Process  … Causing a Dramatic Loss in Sales Income!

Did you know that 80% of sales are made between the 5th and 12th contact?  Shockingly only 10% of salespeople make more than 3 contacts when following up with prospects.

Why is that?  Because most salespeople have not been taught how to effectively follow up and don’t actually ‘see’ the high value, trust and loyalty it creates which will increase sales.

People in sales often hope and expect to do business the first time they meet a new prospect. Yet studies reveal that only 2% of sales occur after the first meeting. The other 98% will only buy once a certain level of trust has been built up … and trust is built first through effective follow up.

Business people who follow up get to know their prospects and their clients better. They understand their issues; solve their problems; and provide solutions. They build quality relationships by engaging in follow up.  And the best way to create good follow up is to have a proven system in place ahead of time.

Have you ever expressed your interest in a product or service but never heard back from the salesperson or company again?  Not only is this a poor business practice – it’s costing organizations millions of dollars each year. Research shows that only 20% of sales leads are ever followed up. In other words, 80% of potential opportunities are lost simply due to lack of follow-up.

People and companies who don’t follow up will have a hard time succeeding in today’s competitive marketplace. The fact is that good follow up = great sales conversions.

Wanda Allen, Founder of Follow Up Sales Strategies developed her proven follow up sales and service program to help business owners and sales professionals, just like you, make more sales by turning more prospects into long-term, loyal customers.

The Follow Up Sales Strategy System Teaches You How To:

  • make follow up a daily habit and your main priority
  • systematize your follow up work to support consistency
  • systematize your follow up process to easily stay in touch with your prospects, referral sources, existing clients and past clients.
  • turn that stack of business cards back into ‘live’ active prospects
  • learn a prospecting timeline that will ‘keep you in the sales funnel’ even when you’re being ignored.
One of the hardest tasks our sales people have to do is get that first meeting. Wanda's Follow Up Sales Strategies training provided our team a proven system for making that initial contact. Many of our business development professionals have changed how they approach prospecting. They are now scheduling the time and are more persistent in their follow up.

Trindl Reeves, Principal, Barney & Barney

I have been a solar sales consultant for six years and I’ve never had a process for my follow ups. After just a few sessions with Wanda, my follow up process is completely dialed in, precise and automatic. My business has tripled in the six months and I’m considering only taking referrals because I can’t handle the increased lead volume. I’m not sure where I would be without Wanda’s advice and attention to my specific situation.

Dave Gersz, Solar PV Specialist, Stellar Solar

Listen to Wanda’s blog talk radio interview with Connected Women of Influence

 

Discover How to Be in the Elite 10% By Simplifying Your Follow Up Process Today!

Contact Us To Learn More About Our Workshops, Personalized Coaching Programs and How to Book Wanda to Speak at Your Next Event!


Follow Up Sales Strategies

Wanda Allen, Follow Up Sales Strategist
12463 Rancho Bernardo Road
Suite 507
San Diego, CA 92128

Office: 858-382-1952
Email: Wanda@FollowUpSalesStrategies.com
Website: www.FollowUpSalesStrategies.com

Back to Top